Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Day 418 - Top Ten Tuesday from the Archives - Favorite Covers from Next Week's "Coming Soon" List


Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish who are away on maternity leave till August.  
Choosing my own topics is harder than I thought, y'all! 
I think I know what I'm doing next week, but it will take a little more time than I had tonight. 


Top Ten Top Covers from Next Week's (week of July 17) New Releases: 


My favorite "Coming Soon" list is the one published on Barnes and Noble's website.  
I'm a cover fiend.  
There are some books I know I'll buy because of the author or because it's the newest installment in a series I read...but if those two things don't come into play, what makes me pick a book up to examine closer...or not...is the cover.  
I purposely scrolled through the Barnes and Noble list for next week, looking ONLY at the covers.

Here they are:

































Which covers would pull you in??
Anybody know anything about any of these selections?

I'll choose one of these for my Can't Wait Wednesday choice for tomorrow after I investigate more what they're actually about :)

1 comment:

  1. I love the cover for Collared but if you've been to my blog, it's obvious. I also think Arrowood looks awesome and I would totally grab The White Mirror if I saw it on a shelf strictly because of the cover.

    ReplyDelete